Tuesday 26 February 2013

A few considerations before we start

Well, this is a weird blog, it's a collection of pages from a drawing book I update every now and then. It didn't start with my trip in Korea so you will be lost while reading it. Unfortunately for you poor reader, these other pages from the past won't be shared since they are irremadiably outdated. I kindly suggest that you deal with it. Or not. But if you took the time to read this, I'll assume you are masochistic enough to go through a few posts of this blog. Good luck with that, your eyes will suffer, your brain will likely lose focus and if you're epileptic, well, even more luck. So that's that for the pompous introduction of this blog. 

And to "reward" you , here the first officially shared pages linked to my Student Exchange experience in Seoul:

India and Korea


from Biot to Seoul


No comments:

Post a Comment